This bolthole has… vintage furniture, contemporary art work, designer accessories, crisp white cotton bed linen, thermostatic central heating, logs, Wifi, flat screen Smart TV, library of DVDs, OS Maps, Cooking essentials and of course boots to borrow!
- Dining Hall, with oak floor, vintage table and chairs, contemporary art work and Ingelnook Fireplace with wood burner, radio, wifi zepplin Ipod dock
- Kitchen Breakfast Room, with Smeg fridge and Smeg double oven, bespoke units, washing machine, dish washer, radio, essentials such as tea, coffee, olive oil and cook books library
- Study with desk, wifi zepplin Ipod dock and OS maps
- Sitting Room with lovely big sofa, flatscreen Smart TV, library of books and DVDs / Blu Rays
- Family Bathroom with large cast iron bath, mixer tap and large basin and W.C (there is also access to garden guest suite shower and WC)
- Fluffy towels and dressing gowns from The White Company.
- The Master Bedroom has a King size Double Bed, hair dryer and full length mirror
- The Second Bedroom has a King size Double Bed
- All bedrooms include crisp egyptian cotton bed linen from The White Company
(In addition there is a garden “Wash House” only for hire in conjunction with the main cottage if requested. It has TV, double bed, en suite shower room and WC)